Cheetah Ultra Sports (CUS) warrants The Whip, when purchased from an authorized CUS dealer will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. This warranty is solely for the benefit of the original retail purchaser and may not be assigned. For retail customer Limited Warranty claims, proof of purchase from an authorized CUS dealer is required. All coverage under this warranty is void if product is purchased from an unauthorized retailer or third party. If the date of purchase cannot be established, CUS will make a determination based upon the last production year of the particular model.
This Limited Warranty covers the following:
2) Structural and material defects.
5) Faulty inserts and hardware due to manufacturing defect.
This Limited Warranty does not cover the following:
1) Ordinary wear and tear including fading colors, scratches, paint chipping, oxidation and rust.
2) Damage to CUS products caused by non-CUS products.
3) Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
4) Damage caused by unauthorized modification or repairs.
5) Damage caused by accidents and exposure to extreme heat.
6) Damage caused by improper maintenance or care.
7) Damage caused by use of solvents and adhesives.
8) Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of binding.
9) Damage caused by sizing issues.
10) Damage caused by chairlift breakage.
11) Damage caused by use on non-snow surface and objects.
12) Damage caused by any cut, blow or impact with hard objects.
13) Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages.
All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by CUS. All returns must be made through CUS authorized dealers. The CUS Warranty Center will determine if a product is covered under this Limited Warranty. If covered, CUS will, at CUS’s sole option, repair or replace the product in question. CUS can replace parts under the Limited Warranty that may be of different color, appearance or specification from the original part. Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
If you send in your warranty return without contacting CUS, we will be unable to process your warranty return request. CUS assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to the Warranty Department. Exact product replacement depends on inventory availability.